Tuesday, November 9, 2010

day 9... temple date

i got to go to the temple this evening with my adorable little brother! i don't think this needs much explaining, but...

A... i love my brother and am so thankful for him! i love that he is up in utah with me and that we get to hang out together. i'm so grateful for the special bond and friendship that we have, and for the love and support he constantly gives me. i love that i can be "me" around him and he puts up with it. he is just awesome and such a great example to me! we are enjoying our single lives together, but someday soon, he is going to make some lucky girl eternally happy! he's quite a catch!
2... i love the temple! it is one of my sanctuaries! i'm so thankful for the covenants and endowment i've received in the temple, the peace and hope i feel when i'm there, the beauty of the temple, the many temples that are all around me, and that i am sealed to my family forever! the temple has always been a part of my life because my wonderful parents have always placed temple attendance as a priority, and i am so grateful for their examples.

D... thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me with such an awesome brother and the incredible blessings of the temple... and thank you for letting us spend special time together in Thy Holy House!

No comments:

Post a Comment