Sunday, November 7, 2010

day 7... sunday dinners

i love sundays! by far, in my top 3 of days of the week :) i love sundays not just because of the great spiritual upliftment at church or the wonderful naps (when they don't get interrupted) but because i actually get to cook a real meal and wonderful people will come and share it with me! so today i am thankful for the awesome crockpot that my mom gave me, the yummy cafe rio pork and dressing recipes that my grandma gave me, and jake, jess, and ryan who shared this delicious meal with me. there's not many things better than having a great meal with excellent company! sundays are usually the only day i get to see my little bro too, so i'm glad he comes to hang out with me... he'll have his own post later in the month, i'm sure! but nothing beats a blessed sunday!

thank you Heavenly Father for having a Sabbath day! i heart sundays!!

week one of november, done!

PS... congrats to my bestie lauren for her engagement to the man of her dreams! i'm so so SO excited and happy for you! love you!

1 comment: