Saturday, November 6, 2010

day 6... my father

yesterday mom, today dad! i can't have one without the other! i am such a daddy's girl and absolutely love my "fetchin" father! he is such a stud and works SO hard at everything that he does! he is always so willing to help out and gives up so much of his time for others. today i am especially thankful for my dad because of his thoughtfulness. he called me up randomly today, while i was stuck in a gym for forever, just to check up on me. he just said that he had been thinking a lot about me after i talked to him and mom last night, and just wanted to make sure i was ok. it was just a simple conversation, but it seriously made my day. i am so blessed to have such a great dad who is constantly worrying about his family. he is a worthy priesthood holder and has such a strong testimony and knowledge of the gospel. i love that i can go to him any time, and he is always willing to give me cousel or a special father's blessing whenever i am in need. i love him dearly!

thank you Heavenly Father for giving me such an incredible dad! i love you daddy!!

happy november!

No comments:

Post a Comment