Wednesday, November 17, 2010

day 17... patience

i screwed up our itinerary for our trip to chicago today. i had that our flight left salt lake at 3:20 and it really was supposed to leave at 3:02. i know it's only 18 minutes off, but my boss can be somewhat anal. i thought i was in for a stern lecture and disappointment, but we made it to the airport, checked in baggage, and made it through security with time to spare.

so today i am grateful for sam's patience with me and my minor mix-up. i'm thankful that the girls made him laugh whilst checking in bags, we were having some issues with making the 50 pound weight limit. it was pretty hilarious, and we made it all fit, thank goodness!

thank you Heavenly Father for giving me this awesome job where i get to work with amazing people. thanks sam for your constant patience with all of my mess ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment