Tuesday, November 16, 2010

day 16... run and not be weary, walk and not faint

i had the wonderful opportunity to go to the temple this evening, and because i was a bit low on time i only got to do initiatory. that in itself was such a great blessing, just to be able to listen to the incredible blessings that Heavenly Father gives us through our endowments. i love the temple so much!

on this specific day, exactly five months since my knee surgery, i couldn't help but think about how great it is to be able to walk and run. i took being able to move and be physically active for granted, and even though i'm not 100 percent, i am so grateful for how far the Lord has let me come. i still have some limitations with my bend and strength, but it's coming a long and i am so happy about it.

thank you Heavenly Father for helping me get better and giving me the health, strength, and motivation to move and be active.

No comments:

Post a Comment