Monday, July 5, 2010

the end of another year... so long 24...

24 things learned/relearned during my 24th year... (in no particular order!)

1. there are no "little" things
2. being an adult isn't always fun
3. KNEEL to pray whenever possible
4. plan to be surprised
5. institute and scripture glue-in's are awesome!
6. my team makes me happy
7. i love having my little brother home
8. star gazing in Park City is heavensent
9. getting a mani/pedi makes me feel pretty
10. i need to be more sincere and show my true gratitude
11. i love america
12. someone is always in a worse situation, so be grateful and optimistic... i will always have to work on this one!
13. Jillian Michaels is legit!
14. utah is beautiful
15. patience is never fully learned
16. a head coach can make or break a team... Sam is incredible!
17. just when i think i have it all figured out, think again!
18. i NEVER EVER EVER want to tear my ACL again
19. my family is my everything and i can't wait to add to it and start my own family!
20. i thrive on being active and productive
21. no matter how much i hate being in the center of attention, having my friends and family serenade me with "happy birthday" is pretty sweet
22. i love sunshine and summertime
23. those who love me really do want to know my thoughts and feelings... i need to open up!
24. i have sooooo much to learn about love, life, and myself... here it goes for year 25!!

No comments:

Post a Comment