Thursday, July 29, 2010

always a step behind...

As usual, I'm always the last to get my hands on some of the good books.

I finally finished "Eat Pray Love" a few weeks ago. I read it on and off for a couple months, but overall I really enjoyed it. I could relate to some of her feelings and thoughts (not that i've ever been a 'lover' or divorced or married for that matter), but I really liked the way she wrote and explained herself, and of course all of the amazing place she went!! I'm not gonna lie though, I'm really just excited for the movie!



I've heard all of these great things about "The Hunger Games" series, and so when I got it for my birthday, I felt a bit inclined to read it. I'm happy to say that I am almost through "Catching Fire" and am completely enthralled!



So even though the whole world has been ready and waiting for book 3 to come out for ages, I'm just grateful I finally got to partake of the goodness... Better late than never, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Lacee!! oh my we were meant to be friends and roommates! this made me so happy because I just finished both the hunger games and i just started eat pray love. i love you. i cant wait to live with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH LACEE DEAR! HOW ARE YOU?????? I just barely found out that Maegs is pregnant- how sad is that? I have been out of the internet world for EVER!!!! Anyways, I just found your blog and I am so happy to see you :) You just make me smile, and I miss you like crazy!! I hope you are doing well and I need to plan a trip to UTAH so we can catch up! Oh, and my sis. Whitney said that SHE LOVED LOVED LOVED you at the camp. SO... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO! I LOVE YOU- Krystal

    ReplyDelete