Monday, July 5, 2010

wishes, wants, hopes, and dreams for year two-five...

i like to think that i'm a goal oriented person, so i've decided to list the things i want to accomplish during this year of my life... here goes nothing :)

25 goals for my 25th year...
1. make a new friend
2. go to 3 new temples
3. do something spontaneous
4. break a bad habit
5. travel to 5 new places
6. have a snowball fight
7. go to a "show"
8. make dinner at least once a week
9. find a new hobby
10. don't threaten to quit my job halfway through the season :)
11. be active in my ward
12. kiss in the rain
13. visit my sister in Virginia
14. do something i've never done
15. read the Book of Mormon
16. run a half-marathon
17. win an outdoor tournament!
18. attend the temple regularly
19. lose some weight... 25 lbs for my 25 years??
20. commit some players for 2011... this seems to be an issue at the moment :)
21. open my heart and not be scared or ashamed to share myself with others
22. find a "home" to live in
23. be more assertive and decisive
24. fall in love!
25. be happy with me :)

... game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment