Wednesday, May 11, 2011

near death experience...

on my run this morning, yes i actually ventured outside to enjoy the views and get some good mileage. well as i'm on my way home, i'm running on the sidewalk along these tall fences. i hear some scurrying behind the fence and am expecting to hear some barks. i keep trotting along and lit-trally, all of a sudden, a ginormous dog head comes lunging for me from over the fence. bless that fence for being too tall for him to jump, but seriously i thought he was going to rip my head off. naturally, i swerve and duck out of the way which takes me right onto the street... and of course there are cars there. thank heavens i didn't get hit or eaten, but i'm glad i could give some drivers a good laugh early in the morning with this crazy lady freaking out. yes, i'm a spaz and drama queen! and after the initial shock died down, i couldn't help but laugh at my idiot self all the way home!


this is a picture of what my canine attacker looked like... i'll be ready for him next time!

1 comment:

  1. haha that's so funny! That looks like an Engligh Mastif...that's totally the kind of dog Jordan wants to get. how funny....but i'm glad you are ok and not hurt!

    ReplyDelete