Saturday, June 4, 2011

movies as of late...

i heart movies... especially chick-flicks and action packed films with attractive men :) here are the ones i have seen lately...



THOR... i actually really liked it and yes, he is a sexy god of thunder and australian man.


I AM NUMBER FOUR... this wasn't my favorite and i feel like i can't talk about the good-looking main actor, Alex Pettyfer cause he's a bit young for me, but it was fun to watch it with my fam.



PIRATES 4... AWESOME! i totally loved this movie along with the other 3. Johnny Depp is one attractive pirate who makes me laugh. definitely entertained!


THE KING'S SPEECH... one great thing about utah is that they turned this R-rated movie into a PG-13 film. all it took was covering up some f-bombs during his speech therapy, but me being the swear-word lover that i am thought that part was pretty funny. seriously though, i was completely enthralled and the acting was phenomenal. i understand why it received so many awards.

X-MEN... this is next on my list to see. thanks to my amazing and comic book obsessed brothers, i love X-Men and pretty much anything marvel comic or superhero. thanks brothers :) but i heard it was pretty good, so i'm looking forward to seeing it!

the ULTIMATE summer movie comes out on JULY 15...


HARRY POTTER 7 PART 2... so freaking excited! i honestly forget to breathe and even start tearing up whenever i think about seeing this movie! love it so much! be ready for the midnight showing... 40 days!

yay for summer movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment