Wednesday, January 13, 2010

simple pleasures of the day...

i love the little things in life, and i think that a lot of times i take them for granted. here's a list of few things from the past couple days that just make me smile!

- getting a disney song stuck in my head :)
- hanging out with my crazy girls during training
- having so many institute classes to choose from... bom 2 this semester ... ps. there's a whole other list for the "tender mercies" of the gospel
- cooking something new
- having the energy to run an extra mile or 2
- watching the office... it's on like every channel now
- my blessed roomie watching one of my cake shows with me
- being able to call my precious mother anytime... she puts up with a lot of randomness from me, and i'm very grateful for her!
- texting... instant communication!
-not having to scrape my window the past few mornings, that just is the perfect way to start a new day... and how about just having a car to drive, that's a great blessing!
- skype... i get to video chat with my favorite people for free!
- little jakey gets home from guatemala in 4 weeks!
- sleeping in til 7 am on a weekday! love it :)
- the majestic snow-covered mountains of utah
- coming home after a long day to clean kitchen!
- finding a parking spot when i'm totally late
... it's all about the little things, right?!
*and yes, i had "a whole new world" from aladdin stuck in my head one day, hence the picture... i heart disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment